My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crafts galore!

Here are a few of the things that have been keeping me occupied the past few months.

Lovey for Abigail for Christmas. I made a lovey for each of the boys their first Christmas too.

Little sweater I knitted this summer fits now! And baby leggies out of girls' socks.

Reversible wrap dress from a friend's pattern. I made the red bodysuit too.


Warm furry boots for Abigail (based on a mccalls pattern, but many mods)


An owl set for my friend Suzanne's little guy:

Some photo prop hats for Heather at Muse Childhood Photograhpy:

Headbands for Abigail:

The brown flower is from fleece scraps, with a snap in the centre so it's interchangeable. The black and white one is organza. The petal edges are melted for the shape. Both are on lingerie elastic bands.

Dino hat/mitts set for a friend

Peep toe shoes for Miss Abigail:

Dino hats for my boys:


Tights out of a maternity tee for Abigail:

Bonnet for Abigail:



No comments: