My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Comfy Sleep Set and more stenciled tees

Had an impromptu craft night with a couple of friends last night. I started on this Comfy Sleep Set for baby girl and finished it this morning. It went together like a breeze once I figured out how to use a twin needle with Wooly Nylon in the bobbin for the hem.

Pattern: Comfy Sleep Set (Fishsticks Designs)
Fabric: mocha 100% cotton interlock
Trim: pink cotton/spandex interlock




I also stenciled another tshirt, using the "negative" of the stencil I cut for Ian's blue power symbol tee. It's a size 3. I fused the stencil on, then used a spray fabric paint.




And this is one I did a while back at Suzanne's - my first try at the spray paint was a little uneven in spots. Oh well, still cute...

3 comments:

jessw said...

Cute! Where do you get fabric spray paint?

CraftyHourMom said...

I found them at Michael's. They are the Tulip brand fabric paint in a larger sprayer. Usually $10 something, but the pink and purple were on clearance for $5. :)

Anora said...

Great...!
Dear you have done a great work. Your work is really remarkable..The spray paint is looking very good..

Tank Top